experience the power of transformation through coaching
How can we help?
Conflict resolution training for leaders
Handling difficult interpersonal and institutional conflicts together!
• Offer intercultural management, conflict awareness, diversity workshops, soft-skills communication training, and team building for individuals, teams, and organisations.
• Provide intensive consulting and advanced communication training, allowing individuals to examine their communication styles, emotional and cultural intelligence, and personal profiles within organisations.
• Train-the-trainer: design training material, presenting information and facilitating exercises for building leadership and manager’s “toolbox,” and future ombudsmen chief conflict resolution roles within organisations.
Systemic and Career Coaching for individuals
Real transformational and personal change to achieve lasting results!
• Specialise in systemic and life coaching, career advising, and supervision.
• Focus on a solution- and target orientation and individual and group motivation.
• Examine the client’s visions and limiting beliefs, create action plans, and provide regular feedback to clarify desires, resolve any relationship and belief blocks, and realise their vision.
Transformative Mediation for Groups
• Help conflict parties to “narrate” a new story-line and let go of “old” dominant stories and unhealthy patterns.
• Find constructive and creative solutions to conflicts or disputes by building new stories of understanding, fostering respect, and practising collaboration.
• With story-telling as a tool, conflicting parties are allowed to individual and collective value while collaboratively working toward reconciliation and a sustainable relationship.
Community Dialogue and Transforming Communication
Facilitation and Dialogue: Together, we help you resolve your disputes on your terms!
• Serve as an impartial third party to support and offer moderation those involved in a conflict to find an acceptable resolution.
• Facilitate communication between the parties to promote reconciliation, renewing relationships, seeing benefits, and settlement mutually.
• Help people in business, organisations, and community settings to address conflicts at the root, heal, and grow.